Monthly favourites is only of my favourite blog posts to write. I love reading other bloggers' favourites as well, it's an insightful look into what's been getting the most use out of there their wardrobes/lives! So here's a little look into what I've been loving especially from April...
1. Tony Bianco WedgesI've been obsessed with open-toed boots lately, and these pair I picked up from Tony Bianco have been completing so many of my outfits recently. The only bad thing about it is that I found them at the Tony Bianco outlet which means they're not current season stock, so they will probably be an adventure to track down again unfortunately. I've been pairing these boots with everything from leather pants, jeans and of course, my signature wrap/angular skirts. The low heel wedge means I can easily and comfortably walk around for ages, which makes it perfect for everyday! They manage to transform every outfit to that next level. LOVE.
2. Esther Boutique Sail Away Top (available here)
You all know how much I've been loving this striped top and I'm sure the people around me are sick of seeing me sport it almost everyday. Oops! If you're after a staple navy and white striped full sleeve with a relaxed fit, this is definitely the one!
3. Urban Decay Naked Palette
This has been my go-to palette for all of my eye looks recently! It's got every colour I would possibly wear in one, perfect for travelling (and if you love wearing neutrals like me)! I'm always a fan of a dark brown/bronzey smokey eye and this palette makes it so easy with colours like sidecar, smog and darkhorse all in one place. And it's just as easy to achieve a natural day or a super smokey blacked out look. Super easy! I purchased this from Sephora (i.e. heaven on earth) during my trip to Singapore, so I'm not too sure whether it's available anywhere in Australia or not. Definitely leave me a comment if it is! The only down side to it is that it only has 2 matte shades, however its successor, the Naked 2 palette does have more if you're tossing up between either!
4. Bombardier Designs Candles (available here)
My lovely friend Kayla Bombardier makes the most amazing candles, and I've recently fallen back in love with Roasted Coffee. I've also been loving my own 'Miss Vydia' personalised candle, which is my new prized possession sitting on my bedside table! Personalised candles are such a great gift and I can't think of a better reason to place an order than for Mother's Day coming up soon. I'll be doing a separate post on a Mother's Day gift guide that'll definitely be featuring Bombardier Designs very soon!
5. The Vogue Factor
I've been spending any spare time of mine reading up on Kirstie Clement's tell all book about her time as editor in chief of Vogue, titled The Vogue Factor. Really great book if you liked the style of Grace Coddington's memoirs, Kelly Cutrone books and of course, Lauren Weisberger's The Devil Wears Prada (side note, if you haven't read TDWP book, you'll love it more than the movie!). Beyond insightful!
6. Deitea Tea (available here)
I was gifted this loose leaf tea for attending the Mickey In The Van preview a while back and absolutely love it. The white rose tea is a lovely light white tea with subtle notes of rose and sweet fruits. Love the classic black and white packaging as well! You can purchase these teas online or if you live in Melbourne, from The Estelle Store, Brewsters Food, and Leo's Fine Food & Wine.
7. Nike Swift Running Capris
Love these performance tights. They are super comfortable and lightweight, just how performance wear should be. I bought these in a size small but should've gotten an extra small! They run a bit big in my opinion, so I would definitley try on both your normal size and the size down if you're looking to buy them just to see which size is more fitted. Nike tights are one of my favourites and I've definitely got my eyes on the new the black/white sunset and yellow engineered prints!
What have you been loving for April?